Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm Getting in the Christmas Spirit!!!

Being an educator in a Christian school, I never find it hard to get into the Christmas spirit each year.  With Christmas programs, decorations, faculty devotions, religion class lessons, etc. its hard not to feel the Christmas cheer.  Today is our last school day before Christmas break and we just sang Christmas songs as part of the chapel service I led.  The children are now watching movies and having parties between lessons the teacher's are trying to still fit into the day (this is school after all!).  This afternoon I'll be at the bowling alley with the 5th through 8th grade students and then Christmas break officially begins at 3:00 p.m.

I thought I would share a little Christmas spirit with all of you by uploading a short video I shot last night. I'll probably post a few more items over the next couple of weeks as I'll have some time to work on the layout. 

I hope all of you have a great Christmas and a wonderful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment