I'm not quite done yet, but I thought a video would be appropriate at this time. The video give a closer idea of what the finished scene will look like when complete.
Here's a list of things yet to be done, in order.
1. Complete diagonal bracing on the backdrop side of the bridge.
2. Complete bracing on the ends of the bridge.
3. Paint the bridge and weather all three bridges.
4. Remove bottom two rows of stonework on the round pier.
5. Paint piers and glue in place.
6. Paint river bottom and apply clear epoxy finish.
7. Add code 40 guard rails to bridge track.
8. Pain bridge track
9. Re-install bridges.
10. Install Highway 30 photo backdrop.
I guess I'm not as finished as I thought.
The Gravel Pit
2 years ago