Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Congratulations John LaRocca - GP40-2 Winner

Congratulations to John LaRocca for being the lucky winner of the Atlas gp40-2. Turn's out that John and I have emailed back and forth a few times already. John's also into hand building turnouts, although he does his freehand without any Fast Track assembly fixtures. Below is a double slip turnouts he built. I'm glad I did not have to build 113 of those!!!! John also turned me on to Scale Models Division which makes very nice signals. You'll be hearing more about these signals in the near future as I already have 4 on order and will be posting pictures as they get installed on the layout. There website is http://scalemodelsdivision.web.officelive.com/default.aspx  Congratulations John, I'll be getting the gp40-2 into the mail today, hopefully.  Take good care of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment