- The trees are pretty fragile. Definitely a "last thing to add" detail. It will be interesting to see how they hold up over time.
- They are taller than the woodland scenic trees. The added height looks more prototypical to me. The kit instructions recommended 7 inches for N scale. These are about 5 inches.
- They seem to be more detailed. They don't look near as foamy as the Woodland Scenic trees. They may be a bit too wispy.
- They have a very irregular shape, which I think helps them look more realistic.
- They are very easy to build and take only a few minutes for each tree, although drying time seems to be an overnight deal.
What do you think? Woodland Scenic s hardwood tree kits or Super Trees from Scenic Express?