The first thing I did was layout the sheets so that I could mark them for cutting.
Once cut, I glued the sheets down with liquid nails. Once the sheets were glued down, I noticed that the OWD Logistics warehouse was very close to the yard tracks. In fact, the warehouse was too close.
At first, I was going to let it go and maybe change it later. But then I realized that it was going to bother me every time a locomotive used the track; which would be often as the track is used by consists moving to and from the locomotive facilities and the head end of eastbound trains. To resolve the issue, I used a scissors to cut the warehouse and make it 3/4" narrower at the parking lot end. I also cut back the parking lot to match. The result is a big improvement.
With the parking lot down, next up will be painting.